Your Rights and Responsibilities
AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware works to make sure all of our members get the care, respect and dignity they deserve. Here’s how.
If you have a problem with your care that we can't fix, you can file a grievance.
If you do not agree with a decision to deny or limit your medical care, you can file an appeal.
- State fair hearings.
If you're not happy about an appeal, you can request a state fair hearing.
- Your rights as an AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware member.
You have rights as one of our members. Read this list carefully.
- Our dedication to quality.
We take steps to make sure your health care is always excellent.
- Your responsibilities as an AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware member and how you can help us.
Stay informed and to keep us updated about your health.
- Notice of Privacy Practices. (PDF)
We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice.
- Advance directives.
Learn how to make important choices about your care ahead of time in case you can't later.
- Report fraud, waste, and abuse.
Report Medicaid fraud. It is the law.
- Leaving the plan (disenrollment).
Learn how to leave (disenroll) from AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware.
- Online personal health records.
Take control of your health. Keep an online file of all of your health records.
If you have any questions, call AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware Member Services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at:
- Diamond State Health Plan: 1-844-211-0966 (TTY 1-855-349-6281).
- Diamond State Health Plan-Plus: 1-855-777-6617 (TTY 1-855-362-5769).