Your Clinical Care Coordinator
Your AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware Clinical Care Coordinator is your main contact at your health plan. You can call your Clinical Care Coordinator if you have questions about your health care services. Your Clinical Care Coordinator will work with you to make sure you have everything you need to make good choices about your health care. They will help you get the right kind of services and supports in the right setting.
What your Clinical Care Coordinator will do for you
Your Clinical Care Coordinator will:
- Give you information about AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware and answer your questions.
- Work with you to make sure you have all the information you need to make good choices about your health care.
- Help you get the right kind of services and supports in the right setting.
- Coordinate all of your physical and behavioral health needs.
- Help solve issues that you have about your care.
- Make sure that your care plan is carried out and works for you.
- Be aware of your needs as they change. The Clinical Care Coordinator will update your care plan with you to make sure the services you get are right for you.
- Talk with your providers to make sure they are informed about your health care and to coordinate your services.
Integrated health care management
Your Clinical Care Coordinator can help you manage your physical and behavioral health care needs. They can help you:
- Get to your medical and behavioral health appointments.
- Get the medical and behavioral health support services you need.
- Learn more about your health conditions.
- Get the medicine your doctor has ordered for you.
- Find helpful resources.
If you have any questions about the Care Coordination, call the Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-844-623-7090.
Changing Clinical Care Coordinators
- If you are unhappy with your Clinical Care Coordinator, you can ask for a new one. We will then assign you a new Clinical Care Coordinator if one is available.
- Your new Clinical Care Coordinator will best fit your needs. If we cannot assign you a new Clinical Care Coordinator, we will tell you why. We will also try to help with the problems you have with your current Clinical Care Coordinator.