Important Information About Hurricane Florence
Attention AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware members and providers
AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware staff and the 24/7 Nurse Call Line will be available to assist plan members with urgent needs. The Nurse Call Line is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 1-844-897-5021. If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
It is important to note that current prior authorization requirements for medical and pharmacy services have been temporarily modified to support members during this week's storm. The following changes are effective Thursday, September 13, 2018, and will remain in effect through Sunday, September 16, 2018:
- Members may refill their regular medications earlier than usual to ensure a sufficient supply.
- Members may receive a temporary, five-day supply of medications that normally require prior authorization.
- Essential medical supplies and equipment for those members impacted by the storm will be approved by the plan, as needed.
Important numbers and resources
Members needing assistance, please call the number for your plan below.
Call Member Services:
- Diamond State Health Plan (DSHP) and Delaware Healthy Children Program (DHCP) at 1-844-211-0966 (TTY 1-855-349-6281).
- DSHP-Plus and DSHP-Plus Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) at 1-855-777-6617 (TTY 1-855-362-5769).
Providers needing assistance, please call:
- Utilization Management of Authorizations at 1-855-396-5770.
- Provider Services at 1-855-707-5818.